What are cookies and Pixel tags?
Cookies are small data files that are issued to your device when you visit a website and that store information about your use of a service. Pixel tags (which are also called clear GIFs, web beacons, or pixels) are little snippets of code or tiny images embedded on websites and in email that help us learn how you interact with our site and emails.
Why does Artsii use these?
Artsii uses cookie and pixel tag information to:
- Remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the website.
- Provide custom, personalized services through the website to you.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the services.
- Monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of users and website traffic.
- Diagnose or fix technology problems related to the services.
- Help you efficiently access your user submissions and other information after you sign in on the website.